Minutes of March 6, 2012 committee meeting
Present: Tosh, Eric, Andrew A
-Items from SC mtg
-Request for pop ups, banners and powersupply updates
-Upcoming Update (general) Action - Tosh
Business from Previous minutes
W2 received cheque with thanks.
Request for $13.44 for free market printing expenses from Sean \O (approved) We should look into free printing whenever feasible.
$22.34 re-usable sign materials from Tosh (approved)
$115.61 megaphone from Tosh (w 25% discount and 3yr warranty) recommend approval - to be discussed further at next spokes or logistics meeting.
ITEMS FROM PREVIOUS SC
Kate G. may have outdoor storage.
-Eric has sent a call out on facebook - please circulate. Will send to VDLC list, "Friends of Occupy", OV moderated FB and other progressive types to find anyone who has space to accommodate our stuff from Maple Leaf. [update, Eric is checking on a possible location in E Van on Sat.]
-We have shed building capabilities for anyone with outdoor space.
- Approved $100 for truck rental and gas. Moving stuff Wed mar 7th. Andrew & Eric to round up a couple of extra bodies.
Eric to check into person in Langley who donated osb re storage space.
Clara and Andrew have moved medical supplies to Chris S.' place. Have inventory.
- Tosh to check when we can add signers. Andrew leaving soon!
Tosh to spearhead process of adding signers.
POWERSUPPLY, BANNER AND POP UP UP DATE
UPCOMING ACTIONS UPDATE
May 1st General Strikc or Other action discussed along with possible Earth Day or Climate Camp actions.